Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Modern Luddite

Hello and welcome to my new blog: Never a Dull moment!
I came to the conclusion the other day that I am probably a bit a Luddite: I do not have cable, I do not own a cell phone, I do not text or tweet and until this moment really wasn't in to Facebook or blogs. Not that I am opposed to technology, in fact I use it every day, I just never really seemed to need certain technological things.
I like the smell and feel of paper when I read a book, I like sitting down and talking with people,  I like listening to records?! (Yes, I still have a record player) and just looking out the window.
In my own way I am a rather private person and I am not sure that I have that much interesting to offer to the world. My friend Heather (Blog, she wrote) has been encouraging me for some time to take the plunge, so here I am.
What sorts of things will I be blogging about? In the next few weeks I would like to share a bit about my three consuming passions: home schooling, designing and sewing ballet costumes, and science.

Please join me over the next few weeks, right here, at Never a Dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment